Please make sure we are kept up-to-date with your current mobile number and email address so you get the most out of this service. You can let us know of changes at Grovelands Patient Services
Examples of how it will improve our communications include:
– Targeted health promotion campaigns, such as flu clinics.
– Automated appointment reminders 24 hours before. You can cancel your appointment by text using the word CANCEL, which immediately frees it up for others to book.
– Targeted questionnaires to individual patients to help them manage chronic long term medical conditions better.
– Reminders to attend specific clinics, e.g. diabetic, health checks, etc.
– NHS-required information such as smoking status: you can simply reply by texting one number to give us your status.
– Urgent communications: for example, if a GP calls in sick first thing in the morning, all patients in that surgery will be advised by text within minutes.
Of course, you can opt out by sending us a message or advising reception, but you would not be benefiting from the quick and non-intrusive communications from us that the system provides.
If you have any suggestions or feedback out this new service, please contact me at Email Management .