Changes to Prescription Management Policy
Would you like to save time requesting and collecting your prescriptions?
We are moving to electronic requests for repeat prescription requests within 6 months. The benefits to you are:
• You can request your prescriptions from home or via an app – saving you a visit to the surgery.
• The process is quicker and more streamlined, saving us all time.
In order to do this, please register for Online Patient Access by bringing in Photo ID to reception.
This service also allows you to book appointments and view your medical records online.
We also want all patients to move to the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS). This allows the surgery to send your prescriptions direct to a nominated pharmacy.
The benefits to you are:
• You do not have to visit the surgery to collect your prescription – saving you time both in travel and
waiting in reception
• No risk of losing paper prescriptions
• Pharmacies have longer opening hours – therefore you have greater flexibility in when and where you collect
Please ask reception for a form to choose your nominated pharmacy.